789 N SHERMAN ST
Denver 80203 - 3529
Your nonprofit Board of Directors plays a critical role in nonprofit leadership and sustainability. Investment in reviewing and refining best practices and innovative strategies will further increase engagement and effectiveness, therefore better serving the organization's mission.
This session is for active nonprofit board members to learn:
- Foundational governance roles & responsibilities
- Shared leadership between board and staff
- The role of the board in ensuring necessary financial and human resources (e.g. fundraising and chief executive oversight and support)
- Organization and board lifecycles
Thanks to the generosity of Bonfils-Stanton Foundation, arts organizations interested in becoming members of the Colorado Nonprofit Association may do so at reduced pricing! Join before registering for this professional development training, and you will receive membership at half-price and attend this, and other professional development trainings at no cost!
- Free for members of Colorado Nonprofit Association (must be logged in for discount on Regular price)
- $60 for members of AFP
- $65 standard
Event Custom Fields