In partnership with:
Tuesday June 18, 9 am
This short 30-minute webinar reveals some of the most common unemployment & HR risks that can cost your nonprofit thousands of dollars annually. UST shares insights into their many service offerings as well as best practices that can help reduce costs and streamline workforce processes.
Nonprofit executives, finance directors, and HR staff should register to learn about:
• Reducing unemployment tax liability as a 501(c)(3)
• Self-funded reserves and insurance options
• Ensuring compliance with state and federal law
• Efficiently managing unemployment claims, protests, and hearings
• Avoiding costly HR mistakes
• Importance of onboarding and professional training
• Enhancing goodwill by utilizing outplacement services
Whether your primary focus is to protect your assets, ensure compliance, reduce unemployment costs or to simply allocate more time and money to your mission-driven initiatives, this webinar can provide invaluable insight and resources that can address many of your ongoing pain points – helping you to refocus your funding and employee bandwidth on the communities you serve.
Even if you can't attend live, when you register we'll send you the recording as well as any handouts you'll need to make sure your nonprofit is in compliance.
Event Custom Fields