Our professional development trainings are made possible by the generous support of U.S. Bank
In partnership with Washington Nonprofits
Thursday, September 19, 2019. (PST)
$20 Members of State Nonprofit Associations
$40 General Public
In this session you will learn what it takes to make your next event a fundraising success. Putting on fundraising events can be time consuming and a challenge to resources.The details can take on a life of their own and deciding what is the right event or activity can be overwhelming. We will talk about the full event process, from beginning to end, and the components that make up an event. You will learn how to organize an event efficiently so your team can focus on other elements of your fundraising strategy including the most important of all, donor cultivation.
Whether it is your first event or your 25th, you will walk away with everything you need to put on that first event or improve upon your last.
- Identifying the goal of the event - fundraise, educate, or fun?
- Looking at different types of events, from gala’s to golf tournaments
- What activities are the best for your event?
- How to maximize fundraising within each activity
- Creating an agenda/timeline to maximize impact
- Who are the speakers, how many volunteers are needed= breaking down the nuts and bolts
- Current trends in fundraising events
- Budget- working out the money to reach your goals
- Ideas for the check-out process
- Who else can help- event consultants, fundraising auctioneers and hosts
Event Custom Fields