789 N SHERMAN ST
DENVER, CO 80203-3530
Colorado Collaborative Connections is a quarterly networking event for nonprofit professionals.
Choose Your Own Adventure!
Join us for the first Colorado Collaborative Connections of 2018. This breakfast event will feature several nonprofits housed within Colorado Collaborative for Nonprofits. Each organization will facilitate discussion on a topic related to their work. Check out the organizations listed below and come with questions! There will be ample networking time too.
- Colorado Nonprofit Development Center (CNDC)
- CNDC partners with charitable organizations to provide back-office support services so that they can focus on their programming. These organizations operate under CNDC’s 501(c)(3), helping them initiate their good work faster while letting us assist in areas like accounting and human resources.
- Join CNDC as they shine a spotlight on one of their projects.
- Community Resource Center (CRC)
- Community Resource Center (CRC) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that provides professional development opportunities, resources, and customized training to nonprofits and community-based organizations in Colorado. CRC empowers nonprofits to fulfill their missions by building capacity, strengthening skills, and providing strategies for success.
- Please join Josef Scarantino, Community Resource Center’s Director of Social Enterprise, for a discussion on social entrepreneurship. Learn about the fundamentals of social enterprise, its ecosystem, and the many organizations who have transformed themselves through this model.
- Colorado Nonprofit Association
- Colorado Nonprofit Association exists to strengthen nonprofits. Every day we educate and inform Colorado nonprofits about new ideas, best practices and pressing public policies so they can achieve greater impact on Colorado communities.
- Join Colorado Nonprofit Association in conversation about current federal and state policy trends.
- Community Shares of Colorado
- Coming soon
- Metro Volunteers
- Metro Volunteers is Colorado's leading source for volunteer engagement, board leadership training and volunteer advocacy.
- Join the conversation about how you're engaging volunteers currently and what you'd like to do to grow your effectiveness to build your capacity. From board members to skilled volunteers to those doing needed general labor tasks, volunteers are an integral part of every nonprofit organization. What's working and what's not? Bring questions and solutions!
- 7:30 - 8:15 a.m. Breakfast and Networking
- 8:15 - 9:00 a.m. Breakout Discussions or Networking
If you are interested in sponsoring an upcoming Colorado Collaborative Connections, please contact Lisa Borgmann at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Presented by members of the Colorado Collaborative for Nonprofits: Colorado Nonprofit Association, Colorado Nonprofit Development Center, Community Resource Center, Community Shares of Colorado, and Metro Volunteers.
Event Custom Fields