200 E 14TH AVE
DENVER 80203 - 2272
Our 2018 Day at the Capitol will give you the opportunity to network with legislators in the Colorado General Assembly, hear about their priorities for 2018, and learn about the Colorado legislative process.
Whether you are gearing up your advocacy work or raising awareness of your organization, this is a great opportunity to build relationships and gain valuable insights from legislators and other public officials!
This event is presented by Colorado Nonprofit Association and the Colorado Association of Funders.
Registration for this event is limited to 3 people per organization, so that we can accommodate many organizations at this event. If you are interested in bringing a larger group, please contact Mark at email@example.com to see how we can assist.
CAF members receive member rate. Please contact CAF for link to discounted registration page.
Highlights of the day:
- Breakfast and networking with legislators
- Guided Capitol tour
- Presentation by Kate Watkins, Chief Legislative Economist, Legislative Council
- Lunch with legislator panel
- Observing the legislature in action
- Legislative Services Building, Room A, 200 E. 14th Avenue, Denver 80203
- 1560 Broadway, #1940, Denver 80202
Visit our Public Policy Resources page for information on meeting with state legislators. The General Assembly's calendar will list the committees that are meeting on February 15 and the bills they will hear.
Event Custom Fields