1550 Court Pl
|Select Your Booth|
|Enter the number of conference attendees you'd like to sponsor||$ 250.00|
The Colorado Nonprofit Conference exhibit hall is the bustling connection point where attendees flow from session to session. More importantly, it is a networking center where conference attendees meet each other – and where they meet you. Reserve a booth in the exhibit hall to showcase your products or services and your commitment to Colorado’s nonprofit community.
Benefits of exhibiting include:
- Face-to-face interaction with nonprofit professionals helping establish and enhance relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Showcasing your products and services to more than 900 conference attendees including key decision makers for a variety of nonprofit missions and sizes.
- Driving traffic to your organization through our conference app and website.
- Promoting your organization as an investor in the work of the nonprofit sector, recognizing the power of our 128,000 nonprofit employees statewide with more than $27 billion in revenue.
- Supporting the growth and development of individuals working to create thriving Colorado communities.
What Your Exhibit Includes
- Receive event participant list in advance
- New floor plan to enhance traffic to exhibitor area
- One 8’ wide x 6’ deep exhibit space
- One 6’ table (optional) and two chairs
- Electrical power to your booth
- Wireless internet access
- Drawing participation both days, including listing in raffle prize section in Colorado Nonprofit Conference app
- Two Colorado Nonprofit Conference registrations (two-day each)
- Two exhibitor lunches (either boxed lunch in break room or seated lunch in plenary room with participants) for both days
- Access to an exhibitor-only hospitality suite (tend to personal business, make phone calls, or take a break)
- Organization name and link on Colorado Nonprofit Conference website
- Listing on Colorado Nonprofit Conference app, including organization name, contact information and 35-word description
- Special exhibitor pricing on advertising in Colorado Nonprofit Association’s magazine Nonprofit Colorado