789 N SHERMAN ST
Denver 80203 - 3529
Many nonprofit organizations are founded on passion and good intentions, yet one of their biggest challenges is increasing impact through earned and social media. The media and public respond to authentic stories – stories from the heart.
This four-hour workshop will dive into the basics of identifying your nonprofit's stories and how to communicate them to the media with heart. We’ll also cover the world of social media as a platform for effective outreach. Join us for Part 2, for hands on training on working effectively with media.
We’ll dig into the fundamental ingredients of good storytelling
- 4 P’s: People, Place, Process, Products
- Pictures can be worth a thousand words
Thanks to the generosity of Bonfils-Stanton Foundation, arts organizations interested in becoming members of the Colorado Nonprofit Association may do so at reduced pricing! Join before registering for this professional development training, and you will receive membership at half-price and attend this, and other professional development trainings at no cost!
- Getting to the Heart of Your Organization, Part 2
- Diversifying Your Funding: The People and The Approaches
- Free for members of Colorado Nonprofit Association (must be logged in for discount on Regular price)
- $60 for members of AFP
- $65 standard
Event Custom Fields