2018 Colorado Nonprofit Salary & Benefits Survey
The Colorado Nonprofit Salary & Benefits Survey publishes every two years helping nonprofits set affordable, competitive compensation packages.
The 2018 Salary & Benefits Survey is based on data from 523 nonprofit organizations across Colorado reporting on nearly 7,000 employees. Find salary information for 99 positions.
The Salary & Benefits Survey Includes:
- Salary data broken out by organization budget, focus of service and region
- Information on minimum experience required and level of education
- Detailed salary information for Executive Directors
- Information on insurance benefits, including health, dental and life & disability insurance
- Information on leave time, salary increases & bonuses
- Information on salary increases & bonuses
Purchase Your Copy Today!
Members: $85 | Nonmembers: $170
Only available via download/digital.
Participated in the survey? Participants receive a 50% discount on the publication. For information on how to purchase the survey at the discounted rate contact Melanie Tsuchida at email@example.com or 303.813.4217.
Thank you to our 2018 Colorado Nonprofit Salary & Benefits Survey sponsor:
Download our inaugural employment trends and practices report. Find information on turnover, policies, salary trends, and more.
2016 Colorado Nonprofit Salary & Benefits Survey
There are limited hard copies of the 2016 edition still available. If you are interested in purchasing, contact us for more information.
Thank you to our 2016 Colorado Nonprofit Salary & Benefits Survey sponsor: