The Colorado Nonprofit Salary & Benefits Survey publishes every two years helping nonprofits set competitive compensation packages.
The Salary & Benefits Survey is based on data from over 500 nonprofit organizations across Colorado reporting on nearly 7,000 employees. Find salary information for 99 positions.
The Salary & Benefits Survey Includes:
- Salary data broken out by organization budget, focus of service and region
- Information on minimum experience required and level of education
- Detailed salary information for Executive Directors
- Information on insurance benefits, including health, dental and life & disability insurance
- Information on leave time, salary increases & bonuses
- Information on salary increases & bonuses
Participate in the 2020 Salary & Benefits Survey
The 2020 Salary Survey is open for participation. Nonprofit participants receive a 50% discount on the survey - that's over $40 in savings.
Help create a robust salary & benefits tool for other nonprofits. By participating in the survey, you're helping Colorado's nonprofit sector set competitive compensation packages. The more participants, the more complete the data across positions, regions, focus of services and budget size.
Purchase & Download Past Reports
2018 Colorado Nonprofit Salary & Benefits Survey
$85 $42.50 | Nonmembers: $170 $85
Only available via download/digital.
Participated in the survey? Participants receive a 50% discount on the publication. For information on how to purchase the survey at the discounted rate contact Melanie Tsuchida at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303.813.4217.
Thank you to our 2018 Colorado Nonprofit Salary & Benefits Survey sponsor:
Spotlighting Colorado's Nonprofit Employment Trends
Download our inaugural employment trends and practices report. Find information on turnover, policies, salary trends, and more.