Colorado Nonprofit Association’s
2017 Fall Conference & Exhibition
Now through April 30, we are accepting proposals for educational sessions at the 25th Fall Conference & Exhibition: Nonprofit of Influence to be held October 30-31 at the Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel. We are looking to fill more than 100 breakout sessions covering topics from fundraising and marketing to leadership and organizational governance.
Learning new skills and best practices is essential to strengthening our capacity to serve, so if you have relevant, topical and practical tools and information to share with the sector, let us know!
Who are we looking for? Conference presenters are:
- Topic experts. Whether they train on fundraising, governance, technology, leadership, marketing, or something else entirely, conference presenters are experts in their fields.
- Experienced trainers. Over 950 nonprofit professionals and community leaders attend the Fall Conference. That's a lot of learning! Whether a session has 12 people or more than 100, conference presenters know how to build a learning experience that is well-paced, thought-provoking and engaging.
- Check out last year's Fall Conference Preview to get ideas on sessions.
Save the Date!
Oct 30 & 31, 2017 | Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel | #fallconf17
About the Event
Influence is the power to make change, to be heard, and to shape the future. In 2017, nonprofits across the country are taking a stand to get off the sidelines and into the public eye. They are ready to be respected and heard.
The Nonprofit of Influence: 2017 Fall Conference is the time for nonprofit and business professionals to join together and discuss vital questions ensuring Colorado has the nation’s most effective, vibrant and innovative nonprofit community that is essential to the high quality of life in our state. Join more than 950 nonprofit, business, and community leaders for two full days of learning, idea-sharing, skill-building and networking all in support of Colorado’s nonprofit community! The Fall Conference is Colorado Nonprofit Association’s premier, annual event open to all professionals serving Colorado’s nonprofit community.
Reasons to Attend
- Learn, learn, learn – participate in more than 100 breakout sessions on topics from fundraising and marketing to leadership and organizational governance
- Listen to featured speakers covering important issues in the nonprofit community
- Network with your peers
- Discover more about products and services available to the nonprofit community in the Exhibit Hall – and enter to win great prizes from our vendors
The Fall Conference offers opportunities for widespread brand visibility, networking and a connection to the nonprofit community as a whole. To learn about sponsorship opportunities for this event, contact Eileen Anderson, Director of Development, at (303) 813-4205 or [email protected].
Contact BillieAnne Kennedy at 303-832-5329 or [email protected].