We know Colorado nonprofits face unique challenges and mile-high struggles. As a collective Association serving nonprofit members from across the state, and as a nonprofit ourselves, we understand navigating fixes when limited by resources, capacity, bandwidth, etc.
"Enter the Colorado Nonprofit Conference," a two-day experience featuring opportunities to exchange ideas with hundreds of nonprofit peers, to build community with diverse changemakers, and to turn ideas into actions.
These five #CONpConf workshops are bound to put you on the path to possible.
- The Mindset of a Top Fundraiser | Mike Gemm
- The F Word and How Board Members Use It | Emily Davis
- The Heart & Science of Nonprofit Growth | Maureen Maycheco & Perry Jowsey
- State of Philanthropy: Panel Discussion | Kimberley Sherwood
- Real Estate With a Purpose: Nonprofits and Community Space | Miriam Pena
There are more than 100 educational sessions offered for conference-goers to chart their course. See the complete schedule HERE! And don't forget that early bird rates for Colorado Nonprofit Conference end in just seven days, so register to save $75.