Wouldn’t it be great to spend less money on things and services, and more on your work? Nonprofit members have exclusive discounts at their fingertips from the following vendors through our group purchasing program.
How to Qualify
To qualify for the group discount, your organization must be a nonprofit member of the Association.
Affinity Fundraising Registration
Affinity provides nonprofits of all sizes a full range of state registration services for charitable solicitation using our singular cloud-based portal that adapts to meet unique customer needs. Customers receive excellent resources and service at nonprofit prices with three different levels to choose from.
AmCheck offers a full array of payroll, human resources, and administrative services that nonprofits need to support their operations. Services include payroll management, tax compliance, time and attendance records, 401 K administration, general ledger integration, banking services, wage garnishment payments, and new-hire paperwork.
Bloomerang is a cloud-based donor management software tool designed to help small and mid-size nonprofits reach, engage, and retain the advocates they depend on to achieve their vision for a better world. Association members will receive a special 10% discount off their first year of Bloomerang!
Get smarter faster with Page to Practice™ book summaries! What is Page to Practice? This one-of-a-kind leadership tool summarizes best-selling books each month-both nonprofit topics and relevant corporate topics. Nonprofit applications, highlights and in-depth author Q&As round out these summaries that are chock full of useful information and synthesized for quick reading and application.
The Community Event Registration and Volunteer Information System is the most complete and customizable web-based volunteer management software available! Choose from three unique packages.
The Colorado Bar Association, CLE
The Continuing Legal Education program has developed a comprehensive legal guide to help nonprofit organizations in Colorado understand and comply with the legal environment here. The publication titled A Guide for Colorado Nonprofit Organizations is a vital source of information, and is easy to read and understand for everyone involved with a nonprofit organization, from the legal counsel, to the board of directors, to the staff.
Colorado State University - Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus is the premier online university for working adults. Our 100% online format, 8 week courses, and discounted tuition rates for Colorado Nonprofit Association Members make completing your degree both affordable and attainable. Call 800-920-6723 to speak with an Enrollment Counselor or visit us at CSUGlobal.edu to apply today!
Colorado Nonprofit Association members (with 10 employees or less) can join Employers Council at a reduced rate and will receive:
- Host quarterly roundtables for our nonprofit members to address issues specific to you.
- Offer specialized services including nonprofit compensation survey data, attorneys and HR professionals with experience in nonprofit environments, and facilitators who can guide board development.
Our member services include
HR expertise and support, legal advice and risk management, compensation strategy and HR Data, and training and development.
The members-only section of the MSEC web site provides valuable resources including downloadable and interactive HR forms and guides; the employee handbook planning guide; the employment law blue book; the federal record retention guide; and HR assessment tools and toolkits.
Membership dues are based on the size of your organization, from $1,350 to $5,400 annually. We have a special membership for small organizations (up to 10 employees) for $775 per year.
Expect more from your website. And now, pay 20% less. Helping those in need is the singular focus of your organization. But on a limited budget, effectively reaching out to those you serve, as well as supporters, is often hard to do.
With Firespring, a limited budget doesn’t have to mean limited website capabilities:
- With an easy-to-use Content Manager, you can modify your content, images, event registration member management, online giving and more without a programmer.
- Give your community the ability to register online using the interactive Event Calendar.
- Increase fundraising efforts through online donations and fundraising tools.
- Build a stronger community by providing constituents, board members, staff and volunteers a private login area to update information, access private events and resources, sign up for opportunities and more.
Enjoy convenience and savings:
- Save time with convenient ways to order – by phone, fax, internet or in the store!
- Special price quotes on furniture for special projects.
- Monitor your company’s office supply expenses with monthly reporting.
- Save an additional 1% on orders over $100 and 2% on orders over $150.
- Save 20% on copy, print and promotional items.
- Next day delivery in some areas.
Unemployment Services Trust (UST)
Unemployment Services Trust – UST – helps nonprofit organizations take advantage of a federal law allowing you to opt out of the state unemployment system and instead create an account through UST. UST then uses funds from your account to reimburse the state based on your organization’s actual claims experience. Your organization pays equal quarterly amounts into your account so you don’t have to worry about coming up with the cash flow in the event of a claim. This account is your organization’s asset. UST invests the assets paid by members and through participation, an organization with a well-managed account shares in a proportion of UST’s investment results.
In 2017 over $348,340 was RETURNED to more than 25 nonprofits in Colorado who experienced lower than anticipated claims.
Visit chooseust.org for more information!