How We Can Help
Colorado Nonprofit Association members have access to unlimited Help Desk requests. Non-members may submit one Help Desk request per year - join today to access all of our nonprofit member benefits.
The Nonprofit Help Desk is designed to provide the resources and direction you need to answer nonprofit management or best practice questions.
Colorado Nonprofit Association does not provide consulting or professional services, but we are happy to refer you to others who do!
We will do our best to provide helpful resources and referrals within 5 to 10 business days.
Resources to Consider Before Submitting a Request
- Frequently Asked Nonprofit Questions. Check out the Colorado Nonprofit FAQs for answers to some common questions.
- Login or Website Issues. Visit Technical Assistance.
- Referrals for Product or Service. Search our online Nonprofit Consultant Directory.
- Legal Questions. The Nonprofit Help Desk cannot provide legal advice. Please visit our Colorado Nonprofit Pro Bono Legal Group page to submit a request for pro bono legal services.
- Training and Events. Visit our Upcoming Training & Events for a full list of opportunities!
- Nonprofit Start-Up Assistance. The Association does not assist with starting a nonprofit. However, visit our FAQ page and Community Resource Center for general guidelines.
Colorado Nonprofit Association members have access to an online library of valuable resources, including videos, tip sheets, sample documents and articles. If you're looking for a sample document or template, we encourage you to browse the Knowledge Center before submitting a request.
Again, the Help Desk is for general nonprofit management and best practices questions only. Please direct any questions regarding login issues, website, membership, job board or event registration to firstname.lastname@example.org.