Colorado Nonprofit Association offers many benefits to our members. Whether you work for a nonprofit, government agency, for-profit that serves nonprofits, or simply are interested in supporting the nonprofit community, membership will benefit you.
- Free, unlimited professional development trainings*
- Exclusive access to our Help Desk to answer your most pressing questions
- Free posting access on our Job Board and Internship Board
- Discounts on our Fall Conference & Exhibition, C3 Forum and Colordo Nonprofit Week Awards Luncheon
- Access to our Community Conversations forums where you can participate in conversations about topics directly relevant to your work
- Access to our online Knowledge Center where you can find best practices, samples, templates, and additional content related to Principles & Practices for Nonprofit Excellence
- Discount on our Colorado Nonprofit Salary and Benefits Survey publication
- Free subscription to Nonprofit Colorado magazine, publishing three times a year
- Access to group purchasing discounts on a variety of different products and services ranging from technology to payroll processing and office supplies
- Participation in our Safety Group Program
- Networking with other nonprofits, foundations, government agencies and local businesses
*Free trainings do not include our cooperative partnerships or major events. As always, members continue receiving preferred prcing on these events.
Hub International is Colorado Nonprofit Association’s exclusive insurance broker. Hub serves all nonprofits and Colorado Nonprofit Association strongly recommends our members consult Hub for your insurance needs.
Hub offers a wide range of competitive insurance packages tailored to meet the unique needs of your nonprofit, including property and casualty, directors and officers, workers compensation and employee health benefits.
Visit the website for more information and to request a quote.
The Unemployment Services Trust (UST) is an alternative to paying state unemployment taxes for nonprofits. As 501(c)(3), you are allowed by federal law to pay only for the unemployment benefits claimed by former employees. This allows you to continue to provide employees with UI benefits without sharing in the excess costs of the state unemployment tax system.
Visit the website for more information.