Wouldn’t it be great to spend less money on things and services, and more on your work? Nonprofit members have exclusive discounts at their fingertips from the following vendors through our group purchasing program.
How to Qualify
To qualify for the group discount, your organization must be a nonprofit member of the Association.
Affinity Fundraising Registration
Affinity provides nonprofits of all sizes a full range of state registration services for charitable solicitation using our singular cloud-based portal that adapts to meet unique customer needs. Customers receive excellent resources and service at nonprofit prices with three different levels to choose from.
AmCheck offers a full array of payroll, human resources, and administrative services that nonprofits need to support their operations. Services include payroll management, tax compliance, time and attendance records, 401 K administration, general ledger integration, banking services, wage garnishment payments, and new-hire paperwork.
Bloomerang is a cloud-based donor management software tool designed to help small and mid-size nonprofits reach, engage, and retain the advocates they depend on to achieve their vision for a better world. Association members will receive a special 10% discount off their first year of Bloomerang!
Get smarter faster with Page to Practice™ book summaries! What is Page to Practice? This one-of-a-kind leadership tool summarizes best-selling books each month-both nonprofit topics and relevant corporate topics. Nonprofit applications, highlights and in-depth author Q&As round out these summaries that are chock full of useful information and synthesized for quick reading and application.
The Community Event Registration and Volunteer Information System is the most complete and customizable web-based volunteer management software available! Choose from three unique packages.
The Colorado Bar Association, CLE
The Continuing Legal Education program has developed a comprehensive legal guide to help nonprofit organizations in Colorado understand and comply with the legal environment here. The publication titled A Guide for Colorado Nonprofit Organizations is a vital source of information, and is easy to read and understand for everyone involved with a nonprofit organization, from the legal counsel, to the board of directors, to the staff.
Colorado State University - Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus is the premier online university for working adults. Our 100% online format, 8 week courses, and discounted tuition rates for Colorado Nonprofit Association Members make completing your degree both affordable and attainable. Call 800-920-6723 to speak with an Enrollment Counselor or visit us at CSUGlobal.edu to apply today!
Community Resource Center
The Colorado Grants Guide, developed by the Community Resource Center (CRC), is the state’s leading online resource for funding research. This database contains hundreds of profiles of local foundations and trusts, corporations, national funders, government agencies and religious organizations that support Colorado nonprofits. These profiles are updated regularly, so as to always provide the most relevant information available.
Constant Contact is the leading email service provider for small businesses and organizations. It’s easy to use: whether you are building a campaign for your customers or allowing them to build it themselves, Constant Contact provides the simplest user interface on the market. In addition, its reporting and list management features make it easy to measure results and add/import subscriber lists.
Expect more from your website. And now, pay 20% less. Helping those in need is the singular focus of your organization. But on a limited budget, effectively reaching out to those you serve, as well as supporters, is often hard to do.
With Firespring, a limited budget doesn’t have to mean limited website capabilities:
- With an easy-to-use Content Manager, you can modify your content, images, event registration member management, online giving and more without a programmer.
- Give your community the ability to register online using the interactive Event Calendar.
- Increase fundraising efforts through online donations and fundraising tools.
- Build a stronger community by providing constituents, board members, staff and volunteers a private login area to update information, access private events and resources, sign up for opportunities and more.
Mountain States Employers Council
Colorado Nonprofit Association members (with 10 employees or less) can join Mountain States Employers Council at a reduced rate and will receive:
- 10 hours of on-call expert assistance in governmental regulations, human resources, wage and benefit surveys, labor relations and management development.
- Professional assistance in developing sound policies and procedures to help your organization avoid litigation.
- Personalized service through the MSEC professional staff member assigned to your account.
- Access to the members-only section of the MSEC web site, including downloadable and interactive HR forms and guides; the employee handbook planning guide; the employment law blue book; the federal record retention guide; and HR assessment tools and toolkits
Enjoy convenience and savings:
- Save time with convenient ways to order – by phone, fax, internet or in the store!
- Special price quotes on furniture for special projects.
- Monitor your company’s office supply expenses with monthly reporting.
- Save an additional 1% on orders over $100 and 2% on orders over $150.
- Save 20% on copy, print and promotional items.
- Next day delivery in some areas.
Colorado Nonprofit Association has teamed up with ReadyTalk to bring you easy-to-use audio and web conferencing at unbeatable rates. With ReadyTalk’s conferencing systems, you can concentrate on the content of your meetings and not worry about the computer or phone link you are using. ReadyTalk makes audio and web conferencing simple for everyone, regardless of technical savvy, office location or computing platform.
Regis University College of Professional Studies
To help your staff grow personally and professionally, Regis University College of Professional Studies offers employees of member organizations a 10 percent tuition reduction. The reduction applies to “traditional” classroom settings and online classes – whether the individual is taking a single class or completing a degree.
Rocky Mountain PBS
With opportunities beginning at $1,000, members can target critical demographics through the various genres of programming offered by RMPBS. With stations in Denver, Pueblo and Grand Junction, RMOBS reaches 98 percent of all Colorado households!
From arts to history to science, there are numerous opportunities for nonprofit members to reach their desired audience.
University of the Rockies
University of the Rockies provides an intimate and dynamic learning environment, offering highly specialized master’s and doctoral degree programs in the social and behavioral sciences, access to industry experts, and research and publishing opportunities. Employees of member organizations who are seeking a degree may receive a 15 percent tuition grant and a technology grant waiver. Call 866.621.0124 to speak with an Advisor or visit http://www.rockies.edu/colorado_nonprofit_association.
Verified Volunteers has been providing nationwide background screening services for more than 17 years. We offer a full suite of services including:
- criminal history reports;
- motor vehicle records;
- drug testing; and
- multiple verification reports – including education, employment and reference verifications.
Verified Volunteers also offers special services to improve the efficiency and compliance of the hiring and onboarding process, including an online order management system and an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) designed for nonprofits. Our easy-to-use technology makes the onboarding process of employees and volunteers more efficient and less labor intensive.