AIGA advances design as a professional craft, strategic advantage and vital cultural force. As the largest community of design advocates, we bring together practitioners, enthusiasts, and patrons to amplify the voice of design and create the vision for a collective future. We define global standards and ethical practices, guide design education, enhance professional development, and make powerful tools and resources accessible to all.
• Speaker Series (up to 8 per year)
• Elevate: A Poster Design Mentorship Program
• Robert Taylor Professional Grant
• Rober Taylor Student Scholarship
• Design Slam / Annual Student Competition
• Bi-annual Fellows Gala
• Additional events including educational / community / design related / art related