Reorganizing the Help Desk for Nonprofits
We are in the process of reorganizing our Nonprofit Help Desk for the many nonprofits that rely on this program. During this interim period, we will be taking a short break from accepting requests from non-members (however, members may continue to access this program).
Thank you for your understanding as we reorganize our process and management of the Help Desk.
In the meantime, we encourage you to visit the below, trusted resources that may be useful.
Nonprofit Start-Up Resources
- FAQ: How Do I Start a Nonprofit, Colorado Nonprofit Association
- Principles & Practices for Nonprofit Excellence, Colorado Nonprofit Association
- Webinar Series: Start a Nonprofit Class, NonprofitHub
- Nonprofit Start-Up Workbook, Community Resource Center
- CANDO!, Colorado Nonprofit Association Business Member
Other Go-To Resources
- Pro Bono Legal Group – Free legal assistance for smaller nonprofits
- IRS Educational Resources and Guidance
- Colorado Secretary of State
- Grantspace by Candid
- National Council of Nonprofits
- Colorado Nonprofit Association’s Business Member Directory
- Foundation Group
- Tech Soup
- Blue Avocado
Members still have unlimited access to our Help Desk. Please login to your individual member account to access and submit a request. Once logged in, you may access the Help Desk through the gray, member-only menu bar.