Our Help Desk offers added support to member nonprofits, empowering them to serve their clients and communities more efficiently.
Before Submitting a Request
Our Help Desk is currently staffed part-time and response times are between 5-10 business days. If you have not done so already, we suggest visiting our suggested resources below that may provide the information you are seeking more quickly.
If you need prompt assistance with membership information, login and registration support, job postings, minor technical assistance, etc. please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are searching for shelter availability, childcare, food, rent assistance and so much more 2-1-1 can connect you to available resources in your community.
- 211 Colorado
- Call: (866) 760-6489
- Text your ZIP CODE to 898-211 (Standard message and data rates may apply.)
General Frequently Asked Questions
- Colorado Nonprofit Association FAQs
- Colorado Nonprofit Resources:
Nonprofit Start-Up Resources
- FAQ: How Do I Start a Nonprofit, Colorado Nonprofit Association
- Principles & Practices for Nonprofit Excellence, Colorado Nonprofit Association
- Nonprofit Start-Up Workbook, Community Resource Center
- CANDO!, Colorado Nonprofit Association Business Member
Other Go-To Resources
- Pro Bono Legal Group – Free legal assistance for smaller nonprofits
- IRS Educational Resources and Guidance
- Colorado Secretary of State
- Grantspace by Candid
- National Council of Nonprofits
- Colorado Nonprofit Association’s Business Member Directory
- Foundation Group
- Tech Soup
- Blue Avocado