Do you have a login to this site? If so please log in now.
Thank you for your interest in leading trainings with Colorado Nonprofit Association.
Information provided in this form will be used throughout the year as we plan trainings around that state. A few things to note about our Training RFQ:
*If you are logged in, you can save a draft of this form and return later.
- Trainings are based in Principles and Practices for Nonprofit Excellence (P&P). This guide is divided into 10 topics areas; we currently train in nine of those areas. Please review the P&P Topic Overview page for an outline of each topic area.
- Trainers will be responsible for demonstrating competency in their topic(s) of interest, ensuring that it aligns with P&P. The more familiar you are with your topic area, the better.
- You will be asked to submit 1 training in any given Principles & Practices topic area. If you would like to submit more than 1 training, you will be prompted on the final page to 'submit more trainings.'
- Trainings are planned quarterly and your submission will be reviewed each quarter for training opportunities.
- Preference will be given to RFQs submitted by standard level or higher business and nonprofit members of Colorado Nonprofit Association
- Preference will be given to trainings that can be presented in person or online (i.e. webinar, live stream)