Organization: Rocky Mountain Lions Eye BankTitle: Accounting Assistant
Categories: Nonprofit Jobs
Region: Denver Metro Area
Org Type: 501(c)(3)
The Accounting Assistant is hired by the Accounting Manager in consultation with the Executive Director. The Accounting Assistant is managed by the Accounting Manager. This position is very detail-oriented since it involves compiling information for use in the day to day fiscal and data entry activities of the organization.
ASSIGNED RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Must have a solid experience in Collections and Accounts Receivable
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles
- Basic A/P Knowledge must be able to accurately code invoices using a chart of accounts
- Assist with Benefit Administration (Tracking deadlines, COBRA notices ect)
- Strong Administrative Assistant background required
- Advanced Knowledge of Excel preferred as well as other Microsoft office Products
- Bookkeeping Background Preferred
- Knowledge of Computerized Accounting Systems
Please send your resume and cover letter to Kelly Walsmith, Accounting Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to 720-848-3938
No Phone Calls please. Cut off is December 18, 2015 5pm.
This is a posting on Colorado Nonprofit Association’s Career Center.