Organization: Colorado BalletTitle: Development Associate
Categories: Nonprofit Jobs
Location: Denver Metro Area
Organization Type: 501(c)(3)
Position Summary: Colorado Ballet is seeking an integral member of our team to be responsible for achieving annual fundraising goals for a $2 million campaign through retention of current donors and acquisition of new donors. The Development Associate will report to the Development Director. This position is full-time and benefited with an annual salary commensurate with experience.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with Development Director and Development Committee to identify, establish, maintain, grow and/or nurture relationships with individual contributors, and prospective donors
- Organize solicitation drives and annual giving campaign for ongoing support from individual donors
- Manage donor giving levels and related donor benefits
- Assist with special event planning and execution
- Report fundraising progress to Development Committee
- Bachelor’s degree plus work experience in related field
- Strong interest in performing arts – passion for ballet is a plus
- 4+ years fundraising experience, including demonstrated experience with face-to-face solicitation, special events, cultivation practices, and donor stewardship. Sales experience is also welcome.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Proficiency with computer software such as Microsoft Office Suite, and excel knowledge. Familiarity with fundraising databases preferred.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including some evenings and weekends. Travel is not required.
Please submit a resume and cover letterto firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please – all submissions will be acknowledged. Colorado Ballet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This is a posting on Colorado Nonprofit Association’s Career Center.