Organization: Craig Hospital FoundationTitle: Director of Annual Support and Sponsorship
Categories: Nonprofit Jobs
Organization Type: 501(c)(3)
The Director of Annual Support and Sponsorships is responsible for planning, directing and managing the various Annual Giving programs of the Craig Hospital Foundation including,
but not limited to mid- level gift programs including sponsorships, direct mail,website, email and social media fundraising campaigns, grateful patientprograms, and internal and
external employee giving efforts. This position also manages a portfolio of prospects to effectively cultivate, solicit and steward donors in the $2,500 - $9,999 range for annual gifts and
sponsorships to maximize annual fund revenue and develop a pipeline of prospects for major gifts.
• Licensure/Certification/Registrations: None
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in relevant studies required
· Experience: Minimum 3-5 years of annual giving and/or grateful patient program experience for a nonprofit organization required.
Experience with fundraising databases required and Raisers’ Edge database preferred. Experience in healthcare philanthropy preferred. Documented success in creating and
managing annual giving and/or grateful patient programs and successful solicitation of prospects.
• Skills&Abilities: Knowledge of fundraising and development principles,methods and procedures.
Excellent verbal communication skills to include outstanding persuasion and sales skills to influence potential donors.
Good background in segmenting databases and developing customized appeals to each. Ability to work collaboratively and successfully as a member of a team as well as independently.
Ability to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines, while effectively managing multiple projects simultaneously. Possess good problem solving skills,must be detail oriented with
excellent follow- through. The ability to relate to persons of all ages and diverse backgrounds,skills and abilities. Ability to present self in a personable,professional and energetic manner.
Must be able to successfully and effectively communicate with a variety of personnel. Must have a deep passionate commitment and enthusiasm for Craig Hospital and the services Craig Hospital provides.
· Set annual goals for the annual support program and sponsorships and determine budget needed to meet those goals.
· Implement a multi-channel integrated fundraising plan that includes direct mail, email, mobile, website, phone and social media solicitation tactics.
· Solicit and close gift commitments of $2,500 to $9,999
· Manage a caseload of annual giving and sponsorship prospects and carry out strategies to upgrade and/or retain these prospects.
· Develop strategies to identify new prospects and effectively engage them in the mission of Craig Hospital
· Develop a referral process to the Major Gifts team for prospects capable of making gifts above $9,999.
· Evaluate program results and determine strategies for the future. Present program results to the Foundation Board and event committees as needed.
· Oversee a Grateful Patient Program that includes ways for patients to give back, while recognizing and honoring staff.
· Create and implement a regular employee giving campaign, coordinating with hospital leadership staff
· Responsible for stewardship activities for all donors to annual giving and sponsorships
· Oversee work completed by the Annual Giving and Events Coordinator who assists in executing the Annual Support programs.
**This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned.
3425 So Clarkson St
Englewood, CO 80113
Susi Szaltzer, RN, BSN, MS
This is a posting on Colorado Nonprofit Association’s Career Center.