Organization: Via Mobility ServicesTitle: Grants and Contracts Manager
Categories: Nonprofit Jobs
Region: Denver Metro Area
Org Type: 501(c)(3)
The Grants and Contracts Manager is a detail-oriented position responsible for the research, writing and administration of agency grants and reports, including federal, state, local government, United Ways and private foundations as well as administration of contracts with local government funders and subcontracts with other local service providers.
The essential functions of the position include, but are not limited to, the functions outlined below. Management retains the discretion to add to and/or change the duties of the position at any time, as necessary. This position reports to the Director of Development.
- Research and identify funding opportunities through private and public foundations, corporations and government agencies.
- Write and edit proposals and prepare supporting budget and logic models and evaluation documentation in collaboration with senior management and program staff.
- Develop (in conjunction with Finance) grant administration policies and procedures in accordance with local and federal regulations.
- Ensure fulfillment of grant contractual requirements, including writing and submitting required reports and attachments.
- Manage and update grant tracking system to include an annual deadline calendar for all grants, interim and final reports and contractual requirements.
- Maintain current grant files and related contracts.
- Coordinate with program and IT staff to gather, analyze, report/present program data for grant opportunities, applications and subsequent reports.
- Provide recommendations to senior staff on grant opportunities and relationship development.
- Ensure (in conjunction with Customer and Community Services) development and execution of contracts and service agreements as needed with local government funding entities and other local transportation providers.
- Participate as a member of the Development team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in grant writing and administration.
- Experience working and writing for a non-profit organization preferred but not required.
- Exemplary writing, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to meet tight deadlines and highly organized with the ability to implement systems and follow up processes, ability to compile and analyze data.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Advanced MS Word and Excel skills with a solid understanding of MS Office.
- Experience with MS Access and Raiser’s Edge helpful.
Via is a private nonprofit organization. Our mission is to promote independence and self-sufficiency for people with limited mobility by providing caring, customer-focused transportation options.
Viaâ€•one of the largest nonprofit providers of low-cost transportation and mobility options for older adults and people with disabilities in the Rocky Mountain region. Operating out of headquarters in Boulder and serving five counties, Via provides door-through-door paratransit services, travel training and mobility management programs for older adults and individuals with a wide range of disabilities.
Hours: This position is 32 hours per week.
Salary: This is a mid-level position. Range: $38,400 – $43,200.
Benefits: Health, Dental, Company-paid Life and Disability Insurance, Retirement Plan with 3% company match, Paid time off, Bus Pass provided and many more.
Deadline for Application: Friday, March 6th.
Please submit a cover letter, resume and references in one file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No calls please.
This is a posting on Colorado Nonprofit Association’s Career Center.