Organization: Community Reach CenterTitle: Intensive Case Manager, ACT Team
Categories: Nonprofit Jobs
Location: Denver Metro Area
Organization Type: 501(c)(3)
Intensive Case Manager – ACT Team
The Community Reach Center is an expanding, multi-location mental health provider in North Denver. We offer services to children, adults, couples and seniors in a variety of treatment facilities such as schools, day-treatment, residential, correctional settings. Due to our growth, we have a new opportunity for an individual to use their previous experience and Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Social Work or related study.
We are seeking a Case Manager for our ACT Team. Under direct supervision, provides clinical and support services to consumers and/or their families through integrated behavioral healthcare services. May operate in a residential environment, hospital, outpatient clinic, school, consumer and family homes, or other community based environments. This position utilizes a Psychosocial Rehabilitation Model that which emphasizes assisting persons to explore and develop social, occupational, leisure, and living skills, which will assist them in living as independently as possible in the community. Candidate utilizes the Assertive Community Treatment model which supports the integrated care for those consumers that present at the highest level of risk, and require the most intensive services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Providing Intensive Case Management service which is defined as Service Planning, Referral, Monitoring/Follow-up, and Assessment.
· Provides prevention/early intervention, family psycho-education, psychosocial rehabilitation based interventions, and other clinical interventions to consumers and families as appropriate to the position.
· Provides therapeutic crisis intervention and emergency services as required to reduce high cost services such as incarceration and hospitalization.
· Provide treatment that assists consumers is increasing overall level of functioning and quality of life.
· Engage and link disengaged clients in services in order to assist them in meeting their therapeutic goals.
· Facilitates and contributes to the accomplishment of tasks by consumers, empowers consumers to reach optimum level of achievement, and sets a positive example and provides role modeling as well as technical expertise to accomplish goals.
· Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work, or a directly related field.
· Significant experience working with children and/or adults who have a mental illness, particularly those individuals diagnosed with a Serious and Persistent Mental Illness.
· Bilingual preferred
Community Reach center offers and outstading benefits package that includestwo medical plans, health savings accounts, dental, vision, mail-order prescriptions, vision, employer paid short and long-term disability insurance, employer matching 401(k), generous PTO plan, EAP, and flex spending accounts.
Community Reach Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity!
This is a posting on Colorado Nonprofit Association’s Career Center.