Organization: Colorado Community Managed Care Network (CCMCN)Title: It Coordinator
Categories: Nonprofit Jobs
Region: Denver Metro Area
Org Type: 501(c)(3)
The Colorado Community Managed Care Network (CCMCN) is a managed care and technology provider network of Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) with locations throughout Colorado. On behalf of its member health centers, CCMCN pursues collaborative, network-based programs in the areas of health information technology, managed care and clinical quality improvement that will ultimately benefit FQHC patients, who are typically indigent, underserved and/or uninsured. CCMCN is a one-third partner in Colorado Access, a safety-net health plan serving Medicaid and Child Health Plan clients and one-ninth owner in the Integrated Community Health Partners (ICHP), a regional Medicaid accountable care organization covering southern Colorado. CCMCN serves as a Colorado Regional Extension Center (CO-REC) subcontractor under the Colorado Regional Health Information Organization (CORHIO) helping Colorado’s FQHCs achieve Meaningful Use requirements.
CCMCN’s purpose is to innovate, discover and spread effective technology solutions that help advance the quality and safety of patient care, monitor and improve each patient’s health care experience, lower costs of and improve access to care, and lower health care disparities.
The IT Coordinator must have experience in performing IT-related activities, supporting end users, vendor and project management and traditional business infrastructure. The IT Coordinator will work closely with decision makers in other departments to recommend, develop, implement and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organization. The IT Coordinator is responsible for maintaining data interfaces from multiple sources.
The IT Coordinator will be one of the primary technical conduits between data center engineers, hardware and networking engineers, application vendors and CCMCN’s member organizations. This role will be responsible for system performance, application availability and day to day troubleshooting.
1. Provide end user IT support for a small office environment and make IT recommendations for the organization.
2. Manage the configuration of servers and databases at the organization’s data center network.
3. Manage the maintenance, development and support of all IT systems, including telecommunications, servers, PCs, operating systems, hardware, software, peripherals and office automation equipment.
4. Report and analyze IT infrastructure and IT systems.
5. Oversee provision of end-user services, including help desk and technical support services.
6. Maintain current knowledge base of latest technologies.
7. Develop and implement all IT policices and procedures, including security and disaster recovery.
8. Negotiate and administer vendor, outsourcer and consultant contracts and service agreements.
9. Perform Asset Management for all IT hardware, software and equipment.
10. Communicate with executives, managers and end users regarding pertinent IT activities.
11. Maintain end-user documentation.
12. Management of data interface plan covering all identified and potential data interfaces.
13. Design, implement and maintain standard procedures and internal best practices.
14. Communicate with CCMCN clients in a prompt and courteous manner, ensuring high levels of customer service.
15. Proactively identify potential issues and develop potential solutions to mitigate risk.
16. Identify, document and resolve all interface activities and issues.
17. Ensure all interface requirements are met.
1. At least 5 years of experience in the IT field.
2. Thorough understanding of general IT functions and procedures.
3. Ability to communicate effectively with highly technical engineers.
4. Excellent computer and customer service skills.
5. Ability to work as a team member and work effectively with diverse people.
6. Demonstrate awareness of, and value for, cultural competence.
7. Must be flexible, self-directed, able to prioritze multiple tasks, able to manage a full workload.
8. Ability to work with minimal supervision and maximum accountability.
9. Attention to detail and excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
10. Ability to work after hours when needed.
11. Ability to travel locally.
12. Fluency in written and spoken English.
13. Physical ability to stoop, kneel, bend, use a computer and perform light lifting.
14. Must be able to work in CCMCN’s main office and travel to all required meetings.
1. Bacelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent certification
2. Microsoft Active Directory, SQL and Exchange experience
The ideal IT Coordinator will display sound judgement; relate well to the public and staff; have a professional demeanor; prioritize customer satisfaction; and be well organized.
CCMCN is an equal opportunity employer, offering flexible benefits, a casual work environment, and a competitive compensation (DOE).
Category: Full-Time, Exempt
Job Description Effective Date: 9/3/2014
Salary Range: $45,000 – $60,000
Please email applications to Savannah Skinner at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls.
Include your resume, cover letter, salary history and your response to the following question:
This job requires completion of multiple tasks with competing deadlines. Describe your experience with completing multiple tasks for multiple people and your approach to this challenge, including how you prioritize tasks.
This is a posting on Colorado Nonprofit Association’s Career Center.