Organization: The Morgan Adams FoundationTitle: Marketing and Communications Manager
Categories: Nonprofit Jobs
Region: Denver Metro Area
Org Type: 501(c)(3)
· Create yearly communications calendar and publication schedule
· Provide oversight for the marketing budget, including purchased services of marketing planning, graphic design, copy writing, printing services, and any other relevant expenses.
· Provide oversight for MAF communications materials to achieve a unified message and consistent graphic standard.
· Write, produce and manage mailing of 4 Foundation newsletters per year
· Work with Development Manager to create and distribute development collateral materials, end of year appeal letter, thank you letters and cards, donor recognition pieces and incentives.
· Coordinate with Special Events Manager to create communications in support of fundraising events including press releases, collateral materials, invitations and event program.
· Manage updates and improvements of the MAF websites and Social Media Platforms
· Develop year-round strategic news coverage for MAF through strategic media plans
· Create and disseminate press packets for events
· Invite press to the event and follow-up after the event
· For those who attend the event, keep them up to date with information and direct them to the appropriate people for interviews
· Work with other departments (e.g. HR, Program) to enhance internal communications which will build understanding of Foundation goals, awareness of successes, excitement about opportunities for further service and a desire to promote the Foundation in ways that promote donor support and referrals.
· Oversee staff, interns, and volunteers within the Communications team
· Complete other tasks and responsibilities as deemed necessary or assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, communications, or a related field
· A minimum of five years related experience in non-profit sector.
· Experience creating press releases, newsletters, on-line communications, web sites and donor communications a must.
· Strong computer skills including Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
· Communication, writing, leadership, organization, and administrative skills.
· Supervisory experience of staff, interns and volunteers
· Emma Email Marketing and Sales Force experience a plus.
· Ability to organize budgets and to manage to keep projects on time and within budget.
· Must demonstrate vision and commitment for the Mission
· A passion to be part of making a difference for children with cancer, with a deep commitment to ensuring the organization thrives, grows and that we are represented appropriately as an efficient, effective organization.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Please forward resume, 3 references and a letter of interest to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
This is a posting on Colorado Nonprofit Association’s Career Center.