Organization: Mile High Montessori Early Learning CentersTitle: Program Director
Categories: Nonprofit Jobs
Region: Denver Metro Area
Org Type: 501(c)(3)
Here’s Your Chance to Make a Real Difference in a Child’s Life
Mile High Montessori Early Learning Centers (MHM), a premier provider of subsidized early care and education for children 6 weeks to five years to prepare them for school, is hiring.
MHM operates six Qualistar rated early learning centers and two drop-in facilities in metro Denver. Utilizing a Montessori-inspired method of instruction, MHM is proud to offer a quality education experience with many characteristics of the highly successful and elite programs that serve higher income children to an underserved population. In conjunction with Head Start, MHM is able to provide comprehensive health screenings, special needs services and family resources.
To learn more please visit our website at Mile High Montessori Early Learning Centers
Visit us on Facebook! Mile High Montessori ELC
As the Program Director and in accordance with the policies and practices of the organization, you will be responsible for leading and directing programs to ensure that the center exemplifies and maintains a quality child development environment. You will also be responsible for sustainability around a positive, safe and healthy center environment where children, parents and staff thrive. A complete job description will be available to candidates selected for interview.
The candidate we’re looking for:
• You have a BA/BS in Early Childhood Education or BA/BS in a non-related field along with 30 credit hours in Early Childhood Education from a regionally accredited college or university.
• You meet State of Colorado Department of Human Services Center Director Qualifications and must have and maintain current center director licensure.
• You are a seasoned professional with a minimum of 3 years experience working in a supervisory role in an early childhood education setting.
• Your written and spoke verbal skills are of the highest quality.
• You have an understanding of and belief in Mile High Montessori Early Learning Centers’ mission.
• You believe in working hard, are flexible, and willing to do “whatever it takes.”
• You enjoy thinking in a “big picture” way but also are good at paying attention to the detail that is important in a quality product.
• If you have some experience working in a nonprofit organization that is a plus.
Salary negotiable depending on credentials and experience. Comprehensive benefits package available.
How to apply:
If you’re ready to bring your professional expertise to our premier early childhood education center in the heart of Denver and meet all of the qualifications listed above, please send a cover letter that summarizes how you meet those qualifications and attach a resume. We are only interested in applicants who meet all of those qualifications.
** NO PHONE CALLS **
Please submit a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Nancy DeBaere (email@example.com) and place “Program Director” in subject line.
Head Start and Colorado Pre-school and Kindergarten Programs
Qualistar Rated Programs
Continuing Education Program
Flex Time Off
Medical / Dental Benefits
401k, Supplemental Life Insurance, Long & Short Term Disability
Montessori Training Provided
and we perform pre-employment drug screenings and background checks.
This is a posting on Colorado Nonprofit Association’s Career Center.