Organization: Dumb Friends LeagueTitle: Special Events Coordinator
Categories: Nonprofit Jobs
Location: Denver Metro Area
Organization Type: 501(c)(3)
Full-time, non-exempt position
This position reports to:
Special Events Manager
This position supervises:
Purpose of Position: Assists with planning, coordinating, implementing, reporting, and logistics of League special events.
- Assist with and coordinate event logistics.
- Manage vendor relationships including: identification, cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship; communication and problem resolution; determine rental equipment needs; encourage donations.
- Handle and respond to all event participant inquiries; coordinate all post-event incentive item fulfillment.
- Write, coordinate, and analyze efficiency and effectiveness of event-specific e-mail communication.
- Manage League participation in outside fundraisers and events, including: development of standard operating procedures; determination of appropriate events; coordination of volunteers and/or staff; oversight of event communication; coordination of marketing and use of DFL logo; receipt and accurate recording of revenue; coordination of adoptable animals and animal handling.
- Solicit in-kind and lower-level sponsorships.
- Maintain and publish calendar of all League events.
- Coordinate or assist with other fundraising events.
For a full job posting and to apply online please visit: www.ddfl.org/about-us/jobs.
This is a posting on Colorado Nonprofit Association’s Career Center.