2015 C(3) Forum
Thursday | Aug 20 | 8:00-4:45 p.m. | Loveland | $65 member/$85 non-member
Presented by Colorado Association of Funders, Colorado Nonprofit Association, and Community Resource Center
Registration Now Open
Registration for this event is now open. Before you register check out the 2015 C(3) Forum Agenda to find out what sessions you want to sign up for .
The Colorado Association of Funders, Colorado Nonprofit Association, and Community Resource Center are joining together once again to host the Sixth Annual C(3) Forum. This full-day event is designed to strengthen relationships and understanding between Front Range Nonprofits and Funders. This event includes networking, dialogue, discussions on grant making trends, and skill-building sessions for grant seekers. All experience levels are welcome!
What’s New From Past Years?
- Skill-building Sessions for different levels of experience (beginner, beginner/intermediate and advanced)
- Sector Breakout Sessions to encourage dialogue on “big picture concepts” in funding, professional development, collective impact, evaluation, resources, and barriers
- $65 for members of the Colorado Nonprofit Association or the Colorado Association of Funders
- $85 non-members
This event will sell out; registration is limited to 300 attendees. Registration is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Register early to reserve your spot at the event and sign up for the breakout sessions of your choice. To help us make this event available to as many nonprofits as possible, please note:
- No more than two individuals from any organization may attend.
- Registration is open to nonprofit staff, board, and volunteers who will be attending on behalf of a nonprofit organization. Consultants and other registrants may be accepted based on available space.
Refund Policy: Please note that the cancellation/refund request deadline for this event is Thursday August 13.
The Ranch Events Complex | Thomas M. McKee Building
5280 Arena Circle | Loveland | CO 80538
Thank you to our sponsors for helping make this event happen!
Please contact BillieAnne Kennedy at (303) 832-5329 or bkennedy@ColoradoNonprofits.org.